Understanding the WHY??? in God's Design
Today has been a very reflective day. Every Monday I open my store and serve the best drinks you and your momma have ever had! Something about this morning was just different. My job is very engaging. I am paid to make people happy before their day "starts." So, this morning I'm doing my deal, talking to dudes about sports, calling all the women "baby" or darling" (for some reason older women always get a kick out of this one), and trying to find one three year old who will drink a triple espresso!
About 10:30 I get off the floor and start working on all of my admin duties. Scheduling, payroll, reports, etc... After about 15 minutes of that I decided too much! So, I went to Subway and ordered the most delicious sub ever. 6 inch on wheat, roasted chicken, tomatoes, pickles, onions, lettuce, and the secret ranch and chipotle sauce! Now, as I am downing this manna from heaven I just start thinking about my life, and how in the world I ended up here. Why the Lord decided before time began to orchestrate my life this way. I was and am by no means questioning His ways, however I desire understanding. I desire truth.
In our culture you can see so much insecurity with our lives. I am often worried about money, housing, my car, etc... It is crazy that this society has covered up my vision of God.
Father give me the grace to see Your purpose in my life from the smallest detail to the biggest obstacle. Help me to understand the why in Your plan.

1 comments:
It is amazing that we worry about so much "stuff" that doesn't really matter...especially when you consider the expanse of our universe and that God created it with just a word from His mouth. We recently watched a sermon tape that Louie Giglio preached in Houston on the universe. It was unreal and helped to put a lot of things into perspective. I love you!
Post a Comment