Monday, September 21, 2009

Do I really enjoy these moments???

I'm in one of those moods today. You know one of those "i'm feeling this deep longing for truth" type moods. One of those "the world can take all it has to offer and shove it" type moods. One of those "I really wish I could be a touring musician, make records, and spread truth to the world" moods. Instead I am sitting at a cubicle (which is something I have found myself to love, especially when compared to the alternative) typing a blog about this mood or moods.

LOL!!!

I love days when I get all serious and I tap into my inner hardrive of emotions.

Moving on...How about those Texans baby!!! About time they punched someone in the mouth. The stunk it up way too much, but all in all they kicked the Titans square in the junk! Andre Johnson is a stud, and I still believe Steve Slaton is gonna break out. He's just played against two tough defenses.

Back to work!

0 comments: