Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Revelation 19

Not to go all serious after multiple "Ronald" like blogs, but I read this during my lunch break and thought "man that is rich!"

Revelation 19:7, "Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.' And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. Then he said to me, 'write: Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!' And he said to me, 'These are the true saying of God.' And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, 'See that you do not do that! I am your fello servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.'"

I didn't want to go crazy into the timing of the text, but rather just to look at the relationship we have with Jesus. It's beautiful!

Song of Solomon 4:9-11 "You have ravished my heart, my sister, my spouse; You have ravished my heart with one look of your eyes, with one link of your eyes, with one link of your necklace. How fair is your love, my sister, my spouse! How much beter than wine is your love, and the scent of your perfumes than all spices! Your lips, O my spouse, drip as the honeycomb; honey and milk are under your tongue; and the fragrance of Lebanon."

Psalm 119:15-16 "I will meditate on Your precepts, and contemplate Your ways. I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word."

Psalm 119:47-48 "And I will delight myself in Your commandments, which I love. My hands also I will lift up to Your commandments, which I love. and I will meditate on Your statutes."

Meditate...

2 comments:

Christy

Oh...I like this one!!! My heart beat a bit faster, especially since you used my three favorite books: Song of Solomon, Psalms, and Revelation! I love you honey. Thanks for the verses to meditate on!

Anonymous

Last night was so good. I love coming to New Haven and worshiping the Lord. I feel like I can really reach Him with my heart felt desires. The fellowship is great and everyone is so friendly and caring. Very peaceful.... the verses on your blog "hit the nail on the head", just another little Big B saying.
No really, I love Songs, Psalms and Revelations .........love you!!!