Someone's got a case of the Monday's
I do! I do! I do! I do!
So today I was supposed to have lunch with Christy because tomorrow my lovely bride to be starts her big girl job. Well, Monday is payroll day and apparently I'm the new guy for that task! It's like they think I've handled payroll before or something?
We got too busy. Let me repeat. We got too busy for me to give her a set time to meet me up here for lunch, so I am so sad.
On top of that as much as I love Fridays now I don't like Mondays. What a tease! I get to spend all weekend with my dreamgirl only to be thrown into a cubicle to play by myself the very next day.
I must say quickly that Christy and I found a dream place yesterday! Berripop yogurt!!! Yeah, I bought stock! You should check it out.
Back to my corner I go

3 comments:
It's called: Experiencing the disappointments of a normal job. Buckup, it's only 6 more weeks and you will see her sweet face every morning before you leave for work. That should make your day bearable..........
Is Berripop yogurt one of those live culture frozen yogurt places where you pay by the ounce and you can add all of the toppings you want? I love those places. We have several here and they are SOOOOO GOOD!!!
I say, "I'll see you after while." What theheck does that even mean. And a Texans fav phraase, "bless her heart" just a nice way of saying you're stupid. Buck up means what your mamma and Mer said. Buck up Ronald, soon you'll go home to each other!
Post a Comment